Best Laid Plans of Mouse and Frog... but Public Health Rejoice
The Baldrick cunning plan of arranging the RAC to tow the car to the Nissan dealer today to save me the hassle of sorting it next week when I'm pressed for time has fallen through simply because today the buggers ain't open. I hadn't counted on sabbath day lack of work so clearly they are flogging to many cars to work 7 days a week. So looks like it'll have to be Tuesday morning because Monday I must at least speak to Zoe by phone at the SHA. Not got a clue how the hell I get up there on Wednesday but somehow I need to. Need to speak to Ingrid about the perils of public transport. Nipped to Sainsbury's (actually that's a lie, I walked it, Public Health are you listening yes I took some exercise) and dragged back tea which we'd run out of but forgot the cat fud so need to sort that tomorrow. So I'm up here listening to Dexy's and drinking tea and just about to reply to a mail from Ian. Hi Ian, good wins all round yesterday. All this following a relatively early rise to watch round three of what Arseblog (it don't lie when it says 'it's fuckin excellent') are terming the Borothon. Cracking goal from the boy Bentley. Can I be bothered to watch the cup game today on the Beeb, somehow I doubt it. Spurs and Man City, no contest in terms of picking who to shout for but it ain't exactly gonna raise my excitement levels.






No comments:
Post a Comment