I See the Men Inside Their Shells
A rare day off blog, yesterday. Why? Er... just didn't get round to it, that and I fell asleep infront of 'Crafty Tricks of War' which combines Scrapheap with history (Dick Strawbridge of the Brothers form Scrapheap hosts) what a cunning concept I can't avoid watching. Anyway as a result of the early sleep I'm now awake fully at a stupid hour of the day. Anyway yesterday kicked of with the RAC picking up the car. They dragged it off to Widnes rather than Crosby. Call later from the garage and thanks to a kind lift from Tracy I picked it up later. Not bad considering they reckoned they wouldn't have time to look at the thing for a couple of days. Something about over-fuelling and a distinct lack of oil. Good to be mobile again. Got into work well late as a result. Working day involved finishing the WLSINFO cataloguing and avoiding what I really should have been doing. As a result I'm now awake and piling the pressure on myself by still avoiding it. I'll kick off again at 4 and that should see me through. Particularly if I combine it with a leave from here at 5.30. Just downloaded a starting point for the stuff for the SHA so that'll only take an hour or so and my bit of PHAR is only half an hour from done. Christina and Sally went to pretend to be medics for the LIS team. They wanted some photies for the newsletter they're doing and Jo and Kristen asked yesterday if they could borrow the girls (they had too many blokes so my soul was safe). Bizarre but kind of fun. Ken nipped into squat with us. Good sesh sorting where we're off to with the WLSINFO library. Just need to get writing user guides and the like now. Realised a few things missing on the Fade site too so very useful. Evidenceincamera continues to be way to busy to let me on and claims to be redesigning elements of the site, adding more functionality, and access to search facilities, over the next few days. Not holding my breath.






No comments:
Post a Comment