Friday, January 30, 2004

Born Under Earplay Design

Feel shattered, checked in on the library catalogue which I left at 1.00 a.m. refusing to do its stuff. Think I was being overly impatient with the thing because this morning it is fine. Now to change the look of the NHSnet site. The fact I'm shattered may also be to test the success of a lens cleaner on the DVD I watched 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' last night. Still makes me laugh like a drain. Meanwhile I'm not the only zombie in the library, Tracy is shattered too. REM are supposedly waking me up but I think a couple of coffees are gonna do the trick better. Either that or I just sleep through the day. Suprise, suprise Evidenceincamera is still not working. Came across Typographica a daily journal of typography featuring news, observations, and open commentary on fonts and typographic design. Well worth a visit, especially as the subject interests me more and more.

No comments: