Thursday, January 29, 2004

Time is an Illusion

FTP'ing revised Fade website following the useful session with Ken the other day that pointed out it forgot to say where we're based (Doh! and I don't mean Department of Health). It will now once microsoft time has past. Disquieting news from meeting this morning, North seem to be chatting to Rachel at Aintree. This in itself might not be a problem and full credit to Rachel for keeping me in the picture but things going on behind my back I don't like. Sylvia Carney is the woman in question and it seems to be about having study space for her nurses. Need to chat with her and find out what's going on. I'm convinced a service from an acute which requires physical access to deliver services is a rediculous notion in primary care, just need to convince Sylvia that a blended solution involving both Rach and myself is the holistic answer to her problems. Meanwhile I go into panic mode about funding implications.... Visit from David on his way to Teaching PCT Education Board (he was after some cash to escape the car park, I passed on the fiver I nicked from Monst earlier). Introduced Christina. Then he popped back with Simon Thompson impressed we were open late (Sally and I were chatting and hadn't left... Sally stayed on after I'd left too). Christina continues to impress which is good.

No comments: