Guns for Show, Knives for a Pro
You have just won one million dollars: 1. Who do you call first? Monst because I'm confused how it's happened. It can't be the lottery because we only occaisionally pay the idiot tax, can't be the pools because we don't do that, I rarely gamble so I'm lost as to how this happened. 2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? A pint, I'm baffled, I need to make sense of it all, beer is the solution. Beer is always the solution. 3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? Beer, can't see anything else making sense yet. Mind you if it's the crew from the library it'll be a cider, a vodka and coke and we've yet to find out what Christina's poison is. Me I'm still in shock. 4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? Not initially, need to get over the confusion. Once I've sorted that then it might make sense. Guess it's a case of sorting the relies etc. 5. Do you invest any? If so, how? Pay off the house, stash the remainder, don't ask me it isn't a likely scenario. So there goes another Friday Five. Back home to the DVD of Cal's Nativity. It's kind of OK. News from Paula Grey, the historical bit for the PHAR is OK. Cool.






No comments:
Post a Comment