Sunday, January 25, 2004

Trappist's Job Opportunities

Since I've been reduced to public transport I've noticed that both buses I've used have had a driver that is either dumb or refuses to speak. To tell me how much the fare is they point at the ticket. As a result I guess that the bus companies of Merseyside are mopping up redundant Trappist's. I guess it must be all a result of rationalisation atEwell Monastary, Mount Saint Bernard Abbey, Caldey Abbey, Sancta Maria Abbey and of course Abbey National. The gentleman in question today must have been unhappy at it all becuse he had a copy of the Morning Star on prominent display. Meanwhile I managed to sleep through Man City - Spurs, only to be woken by Cal who had covered his face with red felt tip because he wanted to be a mouse apparently (no I don't have a clue on this either). Need to start thinking about food for dinner tonight.

No comments: