Saturday, January 31, 2004

Scribble

Ken's party tonight if I remember rightly and I'm sitting in with Callum bugging me with the Thunderbirds (worst thing is I only have myself to blame for introducing him to them). Still that ain't unusual as Monst works another night shift. Mind you I'm not a party animal at the best of times, a few beers does me and I can do that here and the music is always to my taste if I select it myself. So anyway as an escape from the strings on TV I'm tuned into Dexy's and have a Waggle Dance on the go. Needed to nip to Widnes earlier to get some tyres for the car. I had a back tyre that was balder than Fabian Barthez and it's companion wasn't much better although I reckon it was more of a hippy than the other one. Still that solved things feel a bit more comfortable on the old driving front. Filled up with fuel while I was there. I'm increasaingly in love with the define: search on Google it's helped me out on many an occaision recently when I needed to check what I'd typed I really meant. It's loads easier than getting off my backside and opening a dictionary.

No comments: